HDG & Steel Water Tanks
BS1654 Tanks provide the best earthquake resistance and durability in Steel Sectional Water Storage Tanks. PIPECO manufactures BS 1564:1975 type 2. These tanks could be used for the main water storage unit for military camps, villages, cities, etc.
BS 1564 tanks are applicable for any outdoor application and can stand steel.
131 Level Residence minimally impacts the environment by utilizing recycled building materials and a large 20Kw solar system for power generation. Incorporating passive design techniques, each dwelling efficiently regulates ambient temperature, significantly reducing heating and cooling costs.
Features of HDG Water Tanks
- Materials – The steel used in the manufacture of the tank plates, stays, and cleats conform to the requirements of BS 4360: 1972 grade 43A or ISO equivalent.
- Flanges of Plates: The tank plates are pressed with a combined double flange at an angle of 45 degrees and 90 degrees to the face of the plate on four sides
- Stays & Cleats: The stays and cleats are made of steel angle bar and steel plate.
- Bolts, Nuts & Washers: Hot Dipped Galvanized steel bolts, nuts and washers for internal and external
- Jointing Materials: Non-toxic PVC foam to be used for all jointing between the tank panel flange.
- Tank Cover: Panel type or pitched type steel cover supported by trusses 600 x 600 square manhole and 100mm air-vent supplied as standard for each compartment
- Water Level Indicator: Mechanical Ball Float Type
- Ladder: Aluminium or HDG Steel ladder for internal and external access
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanized conform to BS 729 or ISO equivalent Black Bituminous Coated.