Why GRP Water Tanks
GRP Sectional Water Storage Tanks’ panels are obtained from the process of chopped fiberglass and unsaturated polyester resin under high pressure and temperature.
Panels are manufactured at a high tonnage press which molders heated up to 150 oC. Smooth, highly resistant, and cured panels are obtained through high molding and manufacturing technology.
PIPECO GRP panels are WRAS approved, which represents the highest global standards. Panels are also tested by TSE, in terms of health and nutrition regulations. GRP Panels are UV stabilized; therefore do not allow algae to grow inside the tank.
Features of GRP Water Tanks
GRP is not only non-adhesive, simple to work with, but it is also clean. GRP can be mounted on high-temperature molds, and through high pressure from a large hydraulic press, it can produce products with subtle surface and high strength.
GRP has a constant length of glass fiber contents, l-inch fiber, uniform mechanical strength, and high fallibility and fluidity. The surface of GRP is smooth and graceful, and GRP can shorten the finishing procedure as it has an excellent coating.
GRP can easily correct deformities with rib, boss, and insert unlike the traditional use of RFP. GRP can form molds with different thicknesses and has high mechanical strength.
Standard : BS EN 13280:2001 and British Standard BS 7491 Part 3:1994
- Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) consists of below specification
- Resin – Isophthalic unsaturated polyester resin conforming to BS 3532 specification
- Fiber Glass – Low alkali fiberglass conforming to JIS R3411 to R3417 or BS 3396, BS 3496, and BS 3749 specifications.
Testing Method : BS2782
Manufacturing Process : Hot pressed SMC compression moulding
Tank Structural Support :
- External: Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
- Internal: SS316
- Roof Support: GRP Pipes
Sealant : Non-toxic PVC
Bolt, Nuts, Washers :
- External Standard: SS316 A4 Grade (Optional SS304)
- Internal Standard: SS316 (In-contact with water)
- Roof : Standard: SS316 (Optional SS304)
- External: Standard Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel, 300mm width
- Internal: Standard GRP
- Optional : SS 304 and 316, 300mm width
Water Level Indicator :
- Standard: Direct Reading Clear Tube Type
- Optional: Reversed Reading Mechanical Ball Float Type (Cat & Mouse)
Nozzle Panel : Flat panels will be provided on request
External Braced System :
- External: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Internal None (metal free inside, non-partitioned tank only)
- Roof Support: GRP Poles
Types of GRP Water Tanks
Non Insulated GRP Water Tank
Insulated GRP Water Tank
Insulated GRP Water Tank
Integrally Reinforced System
Externally Reinforced System
Get a Quote For Your Requirements!
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Copyright © 2022 Designed & Development by Pipeco Group