external tie - rod tank
COMPOSITION OF INSULATION PANEL
– Excellent insulation of GRP Material itself with Eco-friendly Polyurethane heat insulating material prevents freeze & water condensation.
– There is non-woven fabric with excellent adhesion inside GRP insulated panel, ensuring shape stability of panel throughout longer time periods.
– GRP insulated panel with 4 layers structure ensures excellent insulating effect – Thickness of insulated panel: 40~50mm
Structural analysis (height 3m, capacity 75 tons)
Reinforcement bar analysis (height 3m, capacity 75 tons)
- Singapore Standard SS245: 1995 Cross reference to British Standard BS 7491 Part 3:1994 and BS EN 13280:2001
- Resin- Isophthalic unsaturated polyester resin conforming to BS 3532 specification
- Fiber Glass- Low alkali fibre glass conforming to JIS R3411 to R3417 or BS 3396, BS 3496 and BS 3749 specifications
- BS 2782
- SMC Hot Pressed Compression Moulding
TANK STRUCTURAL SUPPORT:
- External Supports:
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel I-Beams forming a Box Section of HDG I Beams, C Channels, Angles to form a METAL FREE TANK (No metallic Components within the tank)
- Hot Dipped Galvanized I- Beams Standing along the each vertical line of GRP Panel Flange, Interconnected by C Channels laterally and fastened to the Skid Base by I-Beam Support and Connected to the opposite faces on the roof by HDG Flat bars or Tie-Rods